Feedback & Quality Assurance
We welcome feedback and queries on any aspect of our services for schools offer.
Please contact us by using the contact form from the list below that most matches the nature of your enquiry:
In order to clearly indicate the service delivery you can expect, all services will have a service level agreement including prices, that sits with our terms and conditions.
We commit to:
- offer efficient, professional services that are of a consistently high quality
- be flexible and responsive to schools’ needs
- monitor the performance of services and take action where any issues arise
Our customer care aims to:
- ensure that all customers feel they are being treated with politeness and respect
- welcome questions about the council and its services
- place customer care at the heart of our work
What happens if things go wrong?
Refer the problem to the contact officer for the service whose name appears in the brochure or on the website. This is best done by email or phone in the first instance.
If the complaint has not been resolved by the initial informal contact, then schools should write to the manager of the service and can expect a written response within five days. This will set out the action to be taken by the manager and the service to resolve the problem.
Please copy your complaint to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can monitor the response.
If a school remains dissatisfied, then a copy of the letter to the manager should be forwarded to the Director – Education & Early Intervention – who will:
- respond to the school and arrange for a more formal investigation expect the service to rectify the problem and to set out in writing the action to be carried out, in order to do so
- invite the headteacher/chair of governors to meet an appropriate senior officer in order to agree the remedial action necessary