Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Schools Programme (SWDT)
The Schools Workforce Development Team provides a wide range of integrated support to schools across the spectrum of ‘hire to retire’ including:
- NQT primary induction programme
- Senior leadership training
- First Aid and Paediatric First Aid
- Schools central CPD programme
- Hosted at www.hounslowcpd.org.uk – Externally organised courses from specialist providers
- Hounslow Professional Development Centre (HPDC), Isleworth.
The team is based on-site at HPDC, 78 St Johns Road, Isleworth TW7 6RU.
Our four main service areas share the common goal of recruiting, retaining and developing the school’s workforce to improve the outcomes for children and young people, particularly the most vulnerable.